Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Dumplings Festival will be here next Tuesday. Or some call it the Dragon Boat Festival. So today, I made dumplings! Heehee...

I made like.. 8? Of the peanuts filling variety. This is supposedly the traditional filling favoured by those of the Hock Chew Dialect. Its natural peanut fragrance is enhanced when you drizzle sugar syrup on it. Quite yummy for those who likes food simple and non-oily. But I had to leave before it was cooked. So if it did not turn out well, well... I got my godma to claim credit for it. Kekeke... Hope the dumplings did not come apart during cooking.

Give me a chance, it was only my first lesson. But I think I only need more practice. Next year, I'll be giving away to those who dare try. Any one wants to put his or her name down first? Haha...