Sunday, June 03, 2007

Men.

Those you want not are always clamouring for your attention.

Those whose attention you want have no eyes or time for you.

Is it just me or are all the girls out there experiencing the same thing? Haha...

Seriously, is it so hard for the men to just purely be friends with you? I am getting really irritated and tired of having to be diplomatic yet not hurt them. Why is it subtle hints are not getting into their heads. Yet when you spell it out clearly to them they claim you are cruel. Worse, that you had been leading them on all these time.

It is so difficult to remain friends if they cannot accept that it will not go beyond that. I want to state that unlike most girls, I do not play mind games with the men. I tell all upfront or behave likewise that I have no interest in them beyond being friends. So I cannot be faulted as toying with them. I do no such things.

Does anyone have any idea or a good suggestion what a girl is to do in situations like this?