Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I really do not know if I had done the right thing or not. Should I have exploded? Should I have left? Should I have returned?

Imagine being a stranger in your own home.

Last night they came home to no dinner. And though they were not happy they did not bring it up against me.

Tonight I made dinner. They ate out.

I feel like yelling and smashing things. And yet I could not bring myself to have the strength to do anything.

If I am watching tv in the living room downstairs, they will retreat to their room. If I am in my own room, they ignore my presence.

What is the point or sense in asking me back? Perhaps they never wanted me back only. Asking when I am coming is just for them to know, not cause for them to be concerned.

Other than my siblings who talk to me like normal, my mum hardly said anything to me or about the matter since I was back.

My dad just went about as if I were invisible.

And all I am waiting for is them to say the first words to me.

Now I cannot tell if I am wanted at home or just given a room to stay.