Saturday, March 03, 2007

I only wanted to update my blog and I was forced to move to the new blogger! ARGH. Not happy.

Life is full of shit. Well, not my own life currently but somehow I still got stained by it. Haiz.

And some people are so funny. If you are not going to pay me on time, are you still expecting me to perform 100% or even 101%? Come on! Show me the money first. I am not a mercenary person but neither am I doing charity. You want better performance? Pay me on time!

It is one of the reasons why I quit my job. Because I was not being paid on time and on top of that being owed alot of money. If I had been able to accept that I would not have quit. Nincompoop.

I do not like or appreciate people who try to pull a fast one and try to bully or take advantage or others.

PLEASE TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERY MORNING.