Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Last night was WOW. I was photographed and I looked naked in that shot. Haha. Maybe I will post it up somewhere for show.

Then I went club-hopping. First stop was a small pub in Boat Quay but my friends had left for MOS and so that was where me and my Prez headed for. Went in via the VIP line, finished a bottle of whiskey. Relocated to Dragonfly, also no need to queue. Just walked right in. Bumped into an old pal I have not seen for years. Promised a lunch next week. Finished another bottle of whiskey.

I felt kind of out of place in both clubs honestly. Other than for the drinking, which I did not even like the choice offered, I felt funny 'dancing'. Yea right, some of you will go. But I really hate club dancing. It feels and looks stupid to me. I can dance on stage in front of hundreds of people, but I cannot dance WITH hundreds of people. And it was more like just shaking than dancing. It is not even considered free form dancing to me. Dancing means there are proper steps and movements, with or without meaning behind each move. Shaking in a club has no meaning. Other than trying to catch someone's attention to you gyrating booty. Not my kind of fun.

It has been almost a month since I have been staying home. I feel quite a sense of accomplishment actually. Washing, cooking, cleaning. It is quite me, as a friend pointed out. I must confess it is, hehe.

Ok, I did more than that. I did do what I set out to do also. Spend time with my grandmother. Only some people mistaken that I will be spending all my waking moments with her. I was not thinking quite that way. I visit her once or twice a week at her place. Sometimes more if she wants to go out. Most times she gives short notice. Like she will call:'What are you doing now? I want to do/go ______ (fill in the blanks). Are you free to go with me?' Then I have to drop whatever I am doing and just go. I am not complaining here, do not misunderstand. Just giving a picture of what things are like.

Other things I did... Had a few offers thrown my way. Some more enticing than the others. But all are interesting. Funny thing is my father thinks I cannot get a job and refuses to believe that I do have quite a market out there. Keeps throwing me names or ideas for work Cannot seem to get it into his head that I am NOT looking for jobs.

Life is good. Now if I can just find a way to top up my bank account balance.