Thursday, August 17, 2006

I bought myself a gift. For all the hard work I have put in and all the upsets I had endured. I like my new toy. Maybe I will take a picture one day and post it up.

But it will be the last indulgence I give myself for a long time. I have to start being prudent and stinge alot again. Money will be tight. I will really appreciate if you ask me out for the occasional meal and movie and PAY for me.

Grandma is sick. She is not able to care for herself anymore, and nor does she bother too. I am going to take care of her. I have decided to quit my job to care for her full time.

I will not let my grandma feel that no one cares for her anymore now that she is old and sickly. I will not let her pass her days unhappy and be careless about her health anymore. I will nurse her back to health and make her days comfortable for her.

I will not let myself regret I could have done more for her.

I love my grandma.