Friday, January 25, 2008


Life will be so much happier if we can learn to live only in anticipation and never in expectation.

2004 started on a really sad note, and continued on for half the year. But the ending was really sweet. Makes me believe that because of the bitter the sweet is sweeter.





2005 was a good year. Despite me slipping off the steps on the first day of the new year, and laying in bed for two weeks after that. Many new things came my way and it was like a fresh beginning for me to really embark on my journey of self-discovery.





2006 was a year of hard work. Very hard work. Sometimes I wonder what for. The work does not make me happy sometimes. I began to feel frustrated and caught like an animal in a cage.





2007 was a year of challenges, self-discovery and courageous actions. I cannot say it was all smooth sailing, but it has certainly been very eye-opening, and most times exciting.





I have a feeling 2008 is going to be a year of hopes, and dreams coming true.





Life is not always happy and certainly never fair. But it only makes the victories so much sweeter.